Washable semi-transparent face mask for adults, teenagers and children showing part of the face.
Supplied in an individual, washable, resealable cotton bag.
Disadvantages of transparent mask:
- Presence of postilions in case of coughing or sneezing.
- Frequent anti-fog treatment (approximately every two hours) required, particularly during temperature changes (passage from the outside to the inside).
- Sensation of humidity after more than an hour.
- Low protection against aerosols of less than 3 microns.
Advantages of the transparent mask:
- Excellent protection against the postilions of an interlocutor.
- Possibility of clearly seeing the lips.
- Face almost completely visible.
- Perfectly adapted to the size of the face.
Packaging by 10 masks each with a bag in a cardboard box.
To limit the risks associated with aerosols and particles, favor non-restrictive alternatives for the respiratory system and only use PACIFIC, easily transportable thanks to its resealable bag, only occasionally where the situation requires it.
Performing an analysis of your workstation and alternative solutions thant mask allows you to project yourself into a future where the obligation to reduce the risk of contamination will last.
- The individual storage bag, washable, resistant, makes it easy to carry PACIFIC mask without damaging it or reducing its protective capacity.
Once used, the resealable bag allows PACIFIC to be carried with a limited risk of contamination.
Machine or hand wash with usual detergent limited to 30 washes for each mask.
Washing can be alternated with UV / IR treatment under your sole responsibility.
Use an anti-fog after the first wash.
See the technical recommendations on the instructions to prevent fogging of the mask.