Educational benefits :
Recognition of colors and geometrical shapes - Match a pattern - Notion of coding/decoding/calculation - Fine motorskill - Creativity - Fantasy.
A sticking and washable SBS pad is installed in a wooden frame : it is called LE MOSAÏQUIER.
LE MOSAÏQUIER CONTRASTE is also made of wooden tiles which permanently stick on the playing pad and remain removable.
It is also possible to use the SBS pad a vertical playing area and the wooden tray as playing/writting/drawing board.
With LE MOSAÏQUIER, mosaic tiles are permanently removable and remain clean : no glue is needed.
How does it come? :
1 set is packed in a carton box and includes :
- 1 wooden frame (240 x 130 x 5 mm - 9.44 x 5.11 x 0.19 inches) with a playing area about 200 x100 mm - 7.87 x 3.93 inches.
- 1 SBS pad (approximately 200 x 100 x 3 mm - 7.87 x 3.93 x 0.11 inches) sticking on both sides, permanently removable and washable
- An instruction leaflet.
- Pattern cards printed both sides A5 size (8.26 x 5,80 inches).
- 25 white wooden tiles (20 x 20 x 10 mm - 0.78 x 0.78 x 0.39 inches)
- 25 black wooden tiles (20 x 20 x 10 mm - 0.78 x 0.78 x 0.39 inches)
Le Mosaïquier Contraste
Le mosaïquier contraste may be used:
- As a playing tray on the table with the sticking pad.
- As a playing tray without the sticking pad to create a playing frame.
- As a white board without the sticking pad in order to write, draw, ...
- As a sticking vertical playing area,
- As a sticking horizontal playing area.
The children match the patterns.